Equine Therapy Group
Second Friday of every month from 2:00 - 4:30pm
Fillmore Equestrian Center, 308 Chambersburg Rd., Fillmore, CA, 93015
To register an intake consultation or request more information, please call
(805) 987-3162 ext. 16 or email Healingpath@melaniemft.com
Phone Intake Required Before Starting Group. Please Call For Pricing
EQUINE PSYCHOTHERAPY GROUP
Facilitated by a Registered Associate and an Equine Specialist from Worlds Alive Equine.
What to expect from this group:
- Explore personal content through interaction, groundwork activities and connection with the equines designed to promote personal growth and somatic awareness of one’s abilities to communicate, set boundaries and emotionally self-regulate.
- Receive support, insight and witnessing from group members and facilitators during group engagement, while simultaneously having a unique, personal experience.
- Increase your recovery and intra/interpersonal skills, observe behavior patterns, belief systems, connect with intuition, identify growing edges and build resilience.
- Practice self-care in a safe space with collaborative, compassionate humans and equine partners.